1. Master’s degree, preferably MBA.
2. At least six years of progressively responsible managerial accounting and administration experience, including maintenance of financial data and the development of financial records systems, preferably in higher education or a non-profit enterprise.
3. Strong analytical skills with the ability to work accurately with financial data and resolve problems.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
5. Personal computer proficiency for data management, spreadsheets, word processing and other software applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel). Ability to quickly learn other programs as required.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.