Primarily responsible for the review and audit of payroll and benefit payments for compliance (FLSA, University policy, and procedures, etc). Ensures accurate and timely payment of same. Accountable for responding in a timely and accurate manner to requests for information and questions regarding payroll processing and paycheck accuracy, referring to other resources as appropriate.
Accountable for departmental data management to include filing, scanning, data analysis, and updates.
Review and input of Accounts Payable invoicing, including those related to purchase orders to ensure accuracy, timeliness and courteous information in response to vendor inquiries.
Assist in the review, analysis, audit, and execution of online transactional activity specific to Payroll and Accounts Payable matters. Responsible for the return and explanation for transactions that do not meet appropriate requirements.
- Two or more years of office experience or a combination of education and experience with comparable skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as part of a team to find mutually beneficial solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced setting.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of workflow processes and how each step in the process impacts other steps, the end product, and department goals.
- Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of faculty, staff, and students on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Basic accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with database work is preferred.
- Prior payroll and/or accounting experience preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yrqb6866jdbzhy77