Brief Summary of Job Duties
- Manages and support Banner Financial Aid production processing
- Troubleshooting and resolving user system errors
- Test Banner new bundles releases
- Develop Banner training manual for financial aid office
- Provide Banner training to staff.
- Liaison between school and Direct loan Serving center and COD
- Assist in reconciliation for all programs
- Process and review reports for origination and disbursement errors
- Maintain regulatory compliance in all Federal Aid Programs direct loan financial aid programs
Requested Minimum Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university with at least one (1) year of experience working for a Higher Education Institution.
Other Preferences for Consideration