An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Posts, maintains and verifies various ledgers and accounts.
2. Prepares and/or verifies financial documents such as payment vouchers, invoices, etc.
3. Compiles basic data for use by others in the preparation of budgets and/or financial reports.
4. Interacts with students, faculty, employees, vendors, State agencies, public, etc., to resolve any discrepancies.
5. Researches accounts in order to determine proper billing and disposition of funds.
6. Reconciles journal entries with supporting documentation.
7. Maintains students’ tuition accounts, either manually or computerized.
8. Maintains appropriate financial records and files, both manually and computer assisted.
9. Participates in the receipt and disbursement of monies as needed.
10. Performs cashier duties as needed.
11. Performs other related duties as required.