$39,778.00 - $42,201.00 Annually
The purpose of this class is to coordinate the procurement card program and to assist the Director of Purchasing as liaison between the Purchasing Department and the College community.
Associate’s Degree and three years purchasing experience involving duties such as soliciting, evaluating, and awarding contracts or ensuring compliance with applicable regulations; knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications. Demonstrated proficiency with computers, spreadsheets, word processing and online financial management systems required.
For best consideration please apply by June 9, 2021.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Coordinate the application, training and transaction maintenance for the procurement card program and act as liaison between the College and the bank.
- Perform random audits of procurement card transactions.
- Prepare solicitation documents
- Post solicitation documents on e-Maryland Marketplace.
- Prepare Board exhibits.
- Establish sources of supply and generate a source list for College purchases.
- Maintain list of long term contracts.
- Generate correspondence for contracts, event agreements, and renewals.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Position Specific Essential Duties
.1. Review and approve small procurements up to $25,000
2. Review and evaluate solicitations.
3. Review/recommend intergovernmental cooperative purchasing agreements which would benefit the college.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned