The Accounting Assistant completes regular billings via electronic billing systems; data enters invoice and purchase order information; processes AP payments, transact remote deposits, record and deposit public transit fares; and assists with the maintenance of accounting records, reporting and information. (Full Position Description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
This full-time time position (40 hours per week) is based in Zumbrota.
Excellent benefit package including generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job offers are contingent on a reference check and a criminal background check.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Prefer some professional experience in accounting/fiscal department.
- High level of confidentially with the ability to responsibly handle Protected Health Information (PHI) subject to HIPAA, as well as other sensitive information.
- High level of integrity with the ability to handle cash responsibly.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Great attention to detail - includes ability to handle a large variety of tasks which can change frequently.
Online application preferred: www.threeriverscap.org/about/jobs. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer