Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reads, understands and complies with the University’s mission, the catalog, the University’s policies and procedures, the Faculty Handbook, and the institutional effectiveness process.
2. Responds to communications (e-mail/voice-mail) on a daily basis.
3. Provides appropriate level of instruction.
4. Provides quality instruction for the students.
5. Ensures the assessment of students learning outcomes per course.
6. Submits, annually, to the Department Head or Division Head, the results of research done into a study of the local careers and industry regarding appropriateness of course/program content.
7. Reports to the Registrar’s office all grades and submits reports on a timely fashion.
8. Attends all faculty meetings, professional development functions and University committees to which they have been assigned.
9. Ensures that all electronic library resources are used for University work only.
10. Maintains the posted hours for the purpose of student advisement and tutoring.
11. Performs those duties designated by the Department Chairperson.
12. Works with the librarians in the establishment and weeding of the library program and course collection development.
13. Oversee compliance with licensing and accrediting organizations.
14. Continuously oversee actions for improvements at campus level sited in the Faculty’s Planning,
Assessment, and Implementation For
15. Participates in the self studies and committees conducted by the University.
16. Participate in the new students’ orientation.
17. Support and participate in University Commencement Ceremonies.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
19. Ensure they are in compliance with Title IX of Education Amendments Act of 1972.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)