Adjunct accounting professors plan and conduct courses in relevant curriculum in a postsecondary environment. The instructor will teach undergraduate accounting courses and plan lessons, assign, grade assignments and exams. In addition, provide advice for students who are pursuing specific goals.
The adjunct may teach classes in the various business disciplines, including Financial Accounting, Advance Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Follow the guidelines of the Adjunct Faculty role and assist the department as described above
- Master's degree in a related field is required, CPA is a plus
- Applied consulting or work experience in the field is a plus
- Experience teaching business courses at the graduate and undergraduate level is a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience is required
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations